|Title:||Dr. Gerald whitman|
|Dept:||Electrical and Computer Engineering|
- Queens College, City University of New York, B.S., 1963.
- Columbia University, B.S.E.E., 1963.
- Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, M.S., 1967.
- Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, Ph.D., 1969.
- Radiation, propagation and scattering of electromagnetic waves,
- Scattering from periodic and random rough surfaces
- Guidance and radiation from integrated dielectric structures
- Multiscattering in random media (vegetation) using transport theory
- Indoor radiowave propagation
- Transients in dispersive media