|Dept:||Electrical & Computer Engineering|
I am an Associate Professor in the Helen and John C. Hartmann Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology. I direct the Intelligent Computing Laboratory.
I was a Master Inventor and Research Staff Member at IBM T. J. Watson Research Center in New York during 2006-2012 and a faculty member in the Electrical Engineering Department at I.I.T. Bombay during 2012-2015. My research focuses on building algorithms, devices and systems for brain-inspired computing.
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, 2006
M.S. Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, 2003
B. Tech (Honors), Instrumentation Engineering, IIT Kharagpur, 2000
- Microprocessor Lab (ECE 395)
- Biomimetic engineering & computation
- Architectures and systems for intelligent computing
- Novel materials & devices for next-generation computing applications
- Algorithms & analytics for urban challenges